Infinity is the most advanced maritime bandwidth management and optimization solution that can be used on ships equipped with any type of satellite communications systems including, but not limited to, Fleet Broadband or VSAT systems
(Ka, Ku or C‐band).
Infinity is developed, owned and managed by Navarino. It is distributed by Navarino, Inmarsat Maritime and a growing number of other reputable maritime communications service providers. Users of Infinity are no longer required to use exclusively Navarino airtime services or Inmarsat technology.
Infinity software is continuously developed and updated on a quarterly basis. It is designed in such a way that it continuously updates all installed units to incorporate new features as asked for by existing and prospective users. Therefore, all users benefit from every update and may find useful tools that were suggested by their peers in the shipping industry.
Infinity is comprised of the following components:
i. A rugged industrial standard onboard computer or server(s).
ii. A virtual server uploaded with proprietary software, located onshore (using “Cloud” technology).
iii. A web based password-protected interface through which customers can fully manage and control the settings of their ships.
- Crew Calling Service through the use of PINS or with registered users,
- Crew Internet Café service with the use of PINS or with registered users,
- Web surfing with compression, advertisement removal and caching proxy onboard
- Fully managed Firewall service including “Fleet‐wide Rules” capability
- E‐mail service with compression (body & attachments) for Business or Crew use
- Automatic File synchronization Service with compression
- Failover and Load Balancing
- VoIP service
- Web Services (SOAP and XML)
- File to Email/Email to File
- Address book replication
- Quality of Service ( QoS)
- Light or Normal Surfing on Demand
- Web Accelerator
- Access Control Lists
- File Type filtering for e‐mail and web, including Smart e‐mail filtering
- Advanced Content Filtering including Antivirus
- “What‐you‐see‐is‐what‐you‐can‐query/download/execute” with automatic notification capability.
- Virtual LANs
- Vessel live position, speed and heading calculation as well as status reporting
- Traffic measuring and reporting
- VPN Connectivity Upon request
- Remote monitoring of critical functions
- Security and Audit trail
- Kill All – Kill any
- Areas of Interest
- Firewall per provider
- One crew calling PIN for multiple networks
- VPN with time restricted login
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Support