The service offers high data speeds with Committed Information Rate (CIR) ensuring reliable bandwidth guarantee at all times. Burst rates with respective Maximum Information Rate (MIR) per selected plan are also provisioned to maximize bandwidth availability.
The service is designed to deliver high speed data connectivity to vessels, enabling access to Intelsat’s satellite fleet including Intelsat’s EpicNG high throughput capacity and Intelsat’s wide beams selection globally. Ship owners and operators can benefit from unique service advantages by selecting one of our flexible plans with guaranteed global bandwidth.
Four key pillars for the provision of the service
- A global network caters for seamless service connectivity which empowers the maritime company to adopt bandwidth demanding applications so as to support maritime operations efficiently 24x7x365
- A unique Ku – band service for fleet connectivity at one of the highest levels compared to conventional communication means on board the vessel, in order to enhance fleet performance and business efficiency
- A VSAT Ku – band service designed to deliver a consistent, superior customer experience anytime and anywhere within multiple regions globally
- Combines the expertise of a leading satellite operator, Intelsat, with Navarino’s unparalleled experience in dealing with the connectivity and network needs of vessels, regardless of the complexity and the size of the project
- Extended Broadband Connectivity
- Leading QoS experience applied on bandwidth allocation
- Available space segment capacity across the Intelsat fleet including Intelsat’s EpicNG high throughput capacity and Intelsat’s wide beams selection globally
- Integrated ground infrastructure, combining IntelsatOne teleports, and Navarino’s PoP to deliver incredibly fast service
- HTS optimized iDirect Velocity platform
- VSAT technology combined with Infinity to deliver an all-in-one solution
- Flexible Plans aimed to cover diversified fleet connectivity needs
- Flexible service commitment
- Low cost upfront hardware investment